The Age of Difference
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Aerina - Original Fantasy [Jcink] [linkback] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 4:31 am by Victoria Rose

» Victoria Rose
Aerina - Original Fantasy [Jcink] [linkback] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:56 pm by Emma Hunter

» Dauntless Job Claims
Aerina - Original Fantasy [Jcink] [linkback] I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 1:21 am by Victoria Rose

» Divergent Claim
Aerina - Original Fantasy [Jcink] [linkback] I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 1:19 am by Victoria Rose

» Celebrity Claims ( Female )
Aerina - Original Fantasy [Jcink] [linkback] I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 1:18 am by Victoria Rose

» tribal instincts | post apocalyptic au tribe rpg
Aerina - Original Fantasy [Jcink] [linkback] I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Finn Prior
Aerina - Original Fantasy [Jcink] [linkback] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 10:24 pm by Galen Eaton

» Aerina - Original Fantasy [Jcink] [linkback]
Aerina - Original Fantasy [Jcink] [linkback] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 9:53 pm by Guest

» Aptitude Test Template ( REVAMPED )
Aerina - Original Fantasy [Jcink] [linkback] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 9:16 pm by Emma Hunter

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Aerina - Original Fantasy [Jcink] [linkback]

Go down

Aerina - Original Fantasy [Jcink] [linkback] Empty Aerina - Original Fantasy [Jcink] [linkback]

Post by AAdmin Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:53 pm

Aerina

It is the year 2,800 of the Blackwell age, and the world knows nothing of peace. From the great Doran Sea to the freezing Brakx mountains, to the dark thorny brush of the Brenclan Forest all sorts of creatures and beings scrabble among themselves to find their place in universe. Along the Lenora river, the Elves hold sway over much of the riverbanks and farmland, ruling officially over the world of Aerina. Under Aerina within the smooth, stone walls of Nol Tarum lie the Dwarves, lead by the Cruel King Thalas. He leers over his mines, sending hordes of slaves into the deep dark at the mere possibility of wealth. In the Desert, the last remnants of the old Human Order wander as a nomadic tribe, lead by the ageing and unusual Farid Sandsow. Cities lay scattered among oases but Man is far from united.

A great choice lies ahead of every single being. It is in times like these in which change becomes truly possible. A single creature could change the fate of an entire continent. They might become a hero, a legend told throughout all of time as a savior of the weak. Of course, perhaps they might instead be known as a feared conqueror? The being that tightened it's fist around an entire continent and wringed it out until there was nothing left but ash and obedience. This land is Aerina. It's future is up to you.

http[://]aerina[.]jcink[.]net/index[.]php?act=idx

AAdmin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum