The Age of Difference
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Our Site Ad I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 4:31 am by Victoria Rose

» Victoria Rose
Our Site Ad I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:56 pm by Emma Hunter

» Dauntless Job Claims
Our Site Ad I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 1:21 am by Victoria Rose

» Divergent Claim
Our Site Ad I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 1:19 am by Victoria Rose

» Celebrity Claims ( Female )
Our Site Ad I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 1:18 am by Victoria Rose

» tribal instincts | post apocalyptic au tribe rpg
Our Site Ad I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Finn Prior
Our Site Ad I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 10:24 pm by Galen Eaton

» Aerina - Original Fantasy [Jcink] [linkback]
Our Site Ad I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 9:53 pm by Guest

» Aptitude Test Template ( REVAMPED )
Our Site Ad I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 9:16 pm by Emma Hunter

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Our Site Ad

Go down

Our Site Ad Empty Our Site Ad

Post by Emma Hunter Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:00 am

This is a thread about advertising our site, and even giving you a lovely code to use for advertising our site, and you can advertise it anywhere you feel is necessary.  Now here is the code.

Our Site Ad 1sbp00
The Age of Difference
An AU Divergent Roleplay

Twenty years have past since Tris Prior had been killed by saving her brother, as well as that being the fall of the factions. Since then the factions have rebuild and now are accepting Divergent, and as well as including the Factionless a faction, for people who are different and prefer to not fit in. They are also there for being a faction of uniqueness which is something they contribute to society. As well as being the prime divergent faction. Where divergents have the option to go or they can go to on of the other factions.

With these years divergents have even ceased to lead factions, one is particular being Emma Hunter the current leader of Erudite, after the previous leader had resignd, which being Caleb Prior. Who had known the true identity of who Emma was which had been Emma Eaton the daughter of the late Tris Prior an Tobias Eaton. Who to everyone's dismay left Dauntless to join Erudite where her uncle resided who had made her leader after resigning due to people knowing he was hiding things.

With all that another thing is that Emma's brother Galen is in Dauntless, and on his way to becoming a leader of Dauntless, which will happen after the current one retires or is killed. As well as their being a blood vs blood battle which is between Emma and Galen who are going against each other. As well as them being divergent, and very powerful. Now that divergents are allowed their is still no safe ground because the blood vs blood battle is beginning.

Which may lead to everything going back to the way it used too.

Code:
[center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/1sbp00.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][color=#EEEEEE][size=24][font=Georgia]The Age of Difference[/font][/size][/color]
[font=Georgia][color=#EEEEEE]An AU Divergent Roleplay[/color][/font][/center]

[color=#EEEEEE][font=Georgia]Twenty years have past since Tris Prior had been killed by saving her brother, as well as that being the fall of the factions. Since then the factions have rebuild and now are accepting Divergent, and as well as including the Factionless a faction, for people who are different and prefer to not fit in. They are also there for being a faction of uniqueness which is something they contribute to society. As well as being the prime divergent faction. Where divergents have the option to go or they can go to on of the other factions.

With these years divergents have even ceased to lead factions, one is particular being Emma Hunter the current leader of Erudite, after the previous leader had resignd, which being Caleb Prior. Who had known the true identity of who Emma was which had been Emma Eaton the daughter of the late Tris Prior an Tobias Eaton. Who to everyone's dismay left Dauntless to join Erudite where her uncle resided who had made her leader after resigning due to people knowing he was hiding things.

With all that another thing is that Emma's brother Galen is in Dauntless, and on his way to becoming a leader of Dauntless, which will happen after the current one retires or is killed. As well as their being a blood vs blood battle which is between Emma and Galen who are going against each other. As well as them being divergent, and very powerful. Now that divergents are allowed their is still no safe ground because the blood vs blood battle is beginning.

Which may lead to everything going back to the way it used too.
[center]http://theageofdifference.rpg-board.net/[/center] [/font][/color]
Emma Hunter
Emma Hunter
Leader of Erudite

https://theageofdifference.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down